28 - 30th June 2016, Barcelona, Spain
ICL-GNSS provides to its attendees world-class keynote speakers.
Take a few minutes to enjoy Barcelona and discover the heritage left by Gaudí.
Reliable navigation and positioning are becoming imperative in more and more applications for safety-critical purposes, public services and consumer products. A robust and continuously available localization solution is needed regardless of the specific environment or specific platform. ICL-GNSS addresses the latest research on terrestrial and satellite-based positioning techniques to provide reliable, accurate and low latency position information. It aims at inspiring the development of new design, implementation, test and evaluation methodologies for positioning platforms. The conference will comprise technical sessions, poster sessions, invited keynotes and a best paper award. The conference strongly emphasizes a quick turn-around time and high quality of the published papers. We encourage prospective authors to submit original contributions in, but not limited to, the following topics:
Hardware and testing aspects:
- - Antennas and RF front-end for GNSS receivers;
- - Design, prototyping and testing of positioning devices. Signal processing algorithms:
- - Acquisition, tracking and navigation algorithms;
- - Detection and mitigation techniques for adverse propagation conditions;
- - Wireless and sensor-based localization. Scientific applications:
- - GNSS applications for remote sensing, iono sounding and space weather;
- - Precise timing reference. Security aspects:
- - Authentication and privacy aspects of positioning;
- - Spoofing countermeasures. Emerging technologies:
- - Cooperative and peer-to-peer positioning;
- - Positioning based on signals-of-opportunity;
- - Multi-GNSS receivers and emerging navigation satellite systems;
- - Hybrid NAV/COM positioning;
- - Cognitive positioning architectures;
- - Positioning for autonomous systems. Commercial applications:
- - Location-based mobility models, services and applications. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore. We also invite proposals for special sessions from positioning or GNSS-related projects.