Submitted papers must represent original material that is not currently under review in any other conference or journal, and has not been previously published. Papers should have a nominal length of four to six pages in two-column format, A4 paper size, following the IEEE guidelines. Up to 2 extra pages can be added (up to a total limit of 8 pages) at extra cost (see Registration).
The paper templates and formatting instructions can be downloaded here:
Each accepted paper must be presented by one of the authors in order for the paper to be sent for inclusion in IEEE Xplore.
Camera Ready version of accepted papers
Authors of accepted papers should prepare a Camera Ready version of their papers accordingly to
the following instructions:
1. Prepare or final manuscript by taking into account all the comments and recommendations provided by the reviewers.
2. Be aware that your final manuscript will be checked for plagiarism, so please be careful in reusing
materials published in previous papers or while citing work from other authors. Papers with
confirmed plagiarism will be excluded even if previously accepted by the reviewers.
3. BEFORE creating your PDF file:
3.1. Make sure your manuscript is based on the provided IEEE Templates, and that it is complaint
with the IEEE PDF Requirements.
3.2. Make sure your manuscript includes the header 2018 8th International Conference on
Localization and GNSS (ICL- GNSS), 26-28 June 2018, Guimarães, Portugal, in all pages.
3.3. DO NOT include any other header or footer; DO NOT include page numbers
3.4. Add the appropriate copyright clearance code notice on the bottom of the first page of each paper:
4.1. Your final PDF file should be created by using IEEE PDF eXpress.
4.2. Create your PDF eXpress Account:
- log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
- First time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link
- Enter the following:
- 44202X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
4.3. Proceed by creating your final PDF file.
5. Submit your final manuscript in PDF file through IEEE PDF Express
IEEE policy requires that prior to publication all authors or their employers must transfer to the IEEE in writing any copyright they hold for their individual papers.
Authors will be contacted by email with instructions on how to send the copyright form.
| Departamento de Sistemas de Informação
| Universidade do Minho - Campus Azurém
| 4800 - 058 Guimarães