|Full paper submission deadline||February 15|
|Notification of paper acceptance||March 15|
|Camera ready paper submission||April 15|
|Author registration by||April 10|
|Session proposals due||January 15|
ICL-GNSS will host a number of special sessions this year. Each special session will consist of 4-6 presentations to be fit within a single time slot of 1h 30min. At the time of submitting the special session proposal, the session organizer is just required to send the list of presentation titles and the list of authors.
Once the special session is notified to be accepted, the session organizer can decide whether presentations will have an associated paper or not:
- - If presentations have associated papers, they will undergo a review process;
- - By default, a light review process will be carried out for special session papers, just to ensure that the paper format is compliant with the conference requirements, and that the contents are relevant to the conference.
- - If presentations have no associated papers, the session organizer will only need to submit the presentation abstracts upon acceptance of the special session.
Contents of special session proposals
- 1. Special session title;
- 2. Organizer(s) of the session: name, affiliation, email;
- 3. List of proposed presentations including title and authors/speakers;
This information must be sent to email@example.com no later than January 15, 2019.
Submitted papers must represent original material that is not currently under review in any other conference or journal, and has not been previously published. Papers should have a nominal length of four to six pages in two-column format, A4 paper size, following the IEEE guidelines.
The paper templates and formatting instructions can be downloaded here: